City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School is a drag ((open to all))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:41 am

"Wow... I didn't know... The people that didn't want to play with you should feel bad for themselves." Zaro says, actually feeling sorry for her.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:48 am

"Well, I can't expect everyone to like me. it doesn't really matter if i don't have much friends but i wouldn't mind if i got more either." Tsukiko smiled a bit.

"So where should i meet this friend of yours after school."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:54 am

"He'll probably be at the tower in like about... 15 minutes?" Zaro says, knowing that John's going to be playing his guitar for money, because that's what John did for money before he got into the marines. Also, it seemed like a good idea to test his new invention.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:58 am

Tsukiko nodded.
"Sounds great. I'll be there." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:01 am

"Great!" Zaro says, smiling. Then he gets spooked by the bell ringing, and the flood of teens running out the door. "And I'll guess that I'll see you later?" Zaro asks.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:11 am

"Sure." Tsukiko said getting out of her seat.
"See ya." She smiled happily as she started walking towards the exit of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:13 pm

"Au revoir, ma cherie. (french for "goodbye, my friend" or something...)" Zaro says as he walks out of the classroom and walks out of the school's back door. He gets in his dark silver Ford truck and drives to the tower. He then presses a button under his seat, and his chair lays backwards and suddenly a the chair spins around and then pops out Sky driving his Ford truck in his John Ronin disguise, including guitar and fake hair, then he speeds towards the tower.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Tsukiko walked out of the school building with her tail swaying back and forth behind her. As she started to leave the school yard, she stopped. She looked to her watch and thought she wouldn't make it in time if she walked. She looked around slightly, no one was looking. Tsuki jumped into a tree and than onto the school roof. She started to jump from roof to roof to get the tower going through a few alleyways. This was much quicker than walking to the tower.

((should i make a new post at the tower?))
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:07 pm

(yeah)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School is a drag ((open to all))
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4