City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School is a drag ((open to all))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

School is a drag ((open to all)) Empty
PostSubject: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Tsukiko sat at her seat with her elbow on her desk supporting her head as she stared out the window looking at the sky. She was in English class and paid absolutely no attention to the teacher. She was talking about pronouns or adjectives... or something like that. She continued looking out the glass window with a blank expression, her tail was laying on her lap instead of moving around like usual and her ears were a little low.

She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:57 pm

Zaro was sitting right behind Tsukiko, reading a book, and trying to remember why he had to go to school in the first place. He also was not paying attention to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:27 am

Tsuki yawned quietly as her eye lids started to lower. The boredom was starting to put her to sleep. She head dropped onto the table with her eyes shut and her mouth snoring quietly. She didn't notice that the some students were looking at her as she napped on her desk.

((OMG, YOU GOT AN IKUTO IN YOU SIGNATURE!! 8D))
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:39 am

((Yeah... and I just found out that Ikuto was a Neko when I found his picture on google [other pictures of him] with cat ears XD))

While most of the students were staring at Tsukiko, he texted a message to the teacher that said, " Mrs. Hamadi, your husband was in a car accident and he needs you... also, he totaled your car that he borrowed today." Then the teacher nearly said 10 cus words, but only said 8, told the class to finish the next two chapters and ran to the other side of Japan. Then Zaro says under his breath, "success"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:03 am

Tsukiko being asleep, didn't notice anything that happened. Instead, she continued snoring and leaned to the right at the edge of the desk for more comfort. She leaned more and more until she fell out of her seat.
Hitting the ground, she woke up and noticed people staring. Her tail curled nervous as she quickly sat back in her seat and leaned against the back at her seat in embarrassment.

Tsuki's eye looked to the front of the room and notice the teacher was gone. Her tail waved in curiosity of where the teacher had went to.
"Hm." o.o ? Her tail hung over the edge of the desk behind her.

((well, technically he's not a neko. he's human but he gets cat tail and ears after a character change or character transformation... yeah, i is ikuto tsukiyomi fangrl =D))
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:35 am

((Wow... and I never knew Razz))

Zaro walked over to Tsukiko and asks her, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Tsukiko's ears twitched hearing a voice.
She turned around and saw a boy that she hadn't seen before.

"Um, yeah. Happens quite a bit actually." she said to him.

((you've never watched shugo chara have you? lol, that's wat i'm guessing since you didn't know that about ikuto. x3))
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:35 pm

((Actually, I've seen the first Shugo Chara manga book... Razz))

"Okay... Oh! Just to let you know, I sent the teacher on a wild goose chase." Zaro said with a small chuckle
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:59 am

"Huh? You made her chase wild geese? Wow, i fall asleep for abit and the teacher starts chasing animals."
she said confused.

((ohhz, i've never read the manga but ikuto kissed amu xD ))
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:56 am

((wow... School is a drag ((open to all)) Icon_surprised ))

"What I mean is that I told her a lie that made her leave... I said that her husband crashed her car... and she said eight cus words and left" Zaro explains, chuckling a little bit when she said that.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:31 pm

"Ohh..." she finally caught on.

"Nice one, dude." she complimented smiling at him and laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:08 pm

"Thanks. It would take her at least 1 hour for her to realize it was a trick. 2 tops." Zaro bets with a chuckle and a smile back.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:38 am

"Whoa..." she said kind of amazed.
"Damn, you're good." she gave him a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:18 am

"Thanks. Oh, my name is Zaro. What's your name?" Skyler asks
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:18 am

"My name's Tsukiko but you can call me Tsuki." she said smiling happily.
"It's nice to meet you. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:48 am

"Nice name and it's nice to meet you too." Zaro replies with a smile
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:24 pm

"Thanks." ^^ she said politely her ears perked up a little as she smiled.

"My parents gave a name relating to the moon because they said i was born on a night when the sky was clear and the moon looked bright and brilliant, but i don't think i deserve a name that has such a pretty meaning..." her voice trailed off a bit remembering her parents.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:42 am

"What do you mean it you don't deserve the name?" Zaro asks
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:04 am

"Oh, it's nothing really, i just don't think the name suites me, that's all." she said trying sound a bit more happy and smiling.

'Mom and dad are dead, just get over it.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Zaro then sits back in his desk, which was the exact desk that was on her right and says, "I think it does suit you though."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:57 pm

"But you barely know anything about me, how would you know if the name really suites me?" she asked as her tail waved a little a behind her.

Tsukiko had always thought her name didn't go good with her.
'My name meant moon which was a beautiful thing that everyone admired, that's nothing like me.' she thought
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:00 pm

"I don't know, it's just what I think of you." Zaro explains "How did I even end up here? I hate stupid that stupid typo that ended me in school...

God, I'm so stupid that I mistyped the age for Zaro when making his fake ID...
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Tsukiko's ears twitched hearing something, she could've sworn it came from Skyler. She couldn't make it out, the most she made out was 'How did i even end up here?'

"Uh... did you say something?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:49 am

"No, I haven't." Zaro lies.

Did she hear what I said?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Tsukiko's tail curled. She made sort of a confused face and scratched her ears.
"If you so." she shrugged.

'He said something, i know it!... well probably.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School is a drag ((open to all))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next