City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All)) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All))   Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:47 pm

As the mall busied itself with women going wild for sales, teenagers hanging out at the food court and the typical mall cop scouting the crowd for thiefs maikeru stepped inside with utter amazement at how many stores there were. He had come with a whole list of things he needed mainly clothes that ranged from shoes & socks to T-shirts and pants. Looking at the directory to all the stores he was confused and had felt no need to hide it for a single second.
Back to top Go down
Mika Suzaku

Mika Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All))   Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:30 am

Mika was looking all over the store for her right sized bra. Their size had recently increased to a DDD cup. It was a phoenix thing. She then spotted a leapoard printed bra and panties set. She looked at the size. "It's the only triple D I've found. I guess it'll have to do." she sighed.She went into the changing room but by mistake went into the men's changing room, and while she was changing the door came open, and she didn't notice a thing and just took everything off.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All))   Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:04 am

((OCC: Welcome to the site! Thank you for coming to the post I don't know why but I always have the need to thank people for coming when I make a post and I don't know why.))

Maikeru continued looking at the map of the mall with frustration on his face making him seem a bit pouty and even more childish. Finally after what seemed ages of staring he found a men & women's store directly to the right of him, with embarassment he entered the store in earnest finding some new pants., shirts, and socks all his size. For some reason nobody seemed to be in this particular store so he relaxed and made his way to the changing room looking down at his feet, a habit he couldn't break. As he walked in he looked up finding a young women changing quickly he dropped his clothes and covered his eyes.

"I"m sorry ma'am!!!! I am so sorry!!!" maikeru replied at the situation he had just dragged himself into, never realizing mika was more concerned with changing and probably wouldn't have noticed him if he had just kept his mouth shut. Quickly maikeru ran away hitting the wall in the process with a thud.
Back to top Go down
Mika Suzaku

Mika Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All))   Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:01 pm

Mika sharply turned her head and saw the young man hit his head. She never really cared whosaw her naked fter some idiot posted nude pictures of her everywhere on the web last year in her old home so she walked over, topless by the guy and checked to see if he was okay. "Are you alright?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All))   Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:07 pm

With his eyes still covered maikeru nodded though a knot had started to turn up on the corner of his head slightly. "I'm sorry that I came into the wrong room." he replied with a rather passive tone and apologetic demenaor. "It was an accident, really it was." maikeru made sure he wasn't thought of as a peeping tom and felt he needed to explain himself to this nes young women. "I'm new hear ma'am and I just well I couldn't find a store to buy clothes and then I was told this was the men's and women's store and I was expecting this to be the mens." his rabblings usually made him seem funny and comical.

"I'm sorry this must seem like an excuse to you so I will shut now." he told her still on the floor back pressed in the carpet and his horn rimmed glasses gleaming with his american accent.
Back to top Go down
Mika Suzaku

Mika Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All))   Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:36 pm

Mika tried to keep from laughing. "It's okay. I think I came into the wrong changing room so it's eprfectly alright. I didn't notice the door was still open." Mika said still trying to get the bra in place. Then she did something without thinking. "Hey, can you clip the back of this thing for me? I can't reach it with my stubby arms." Mika asked turning around. Guys stared at her wide eyed while others glared at Maikeru with jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All))   Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Without thinking maikeru with his eyes remaining closed and easily clipped though he had never seen a women's bra but came more from instinct. "There you go." he said realzing what he did he made a face of horror and tried runnning feeling guilty over what he had done and once again ran into wall this time his glasses coming off and breaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All))   Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping For New Clothes!!! ((Open To All))
Page 1 of 1