City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping for supper ((Open to all))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Shopping for supper ((Open to all)) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for supper ((Open to all))   Shopping for supper ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:06 pm

Dai was looking at the different fish on the shelves, trying to decide which ones to buy. He was very hungry, and fish was cheap enough so he could buy it easier. He sighed. So many choices...
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supper ((Open to all))   Shopping for supper ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Maikeru walked into the fish market with a metal grocery basket looking at the rather large spectacle of people scurrying from booth to booth. The people stared since he clearly wasn't from japan dressed very calmly in converse tennis shoes, cacky pants and white short sleeved collared shirt. His horn rimmed glasses gleamed under the lights as he walked up the aisles timid.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supper ((Open to all))   Shopping for supper ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:51 am

Dai noticed everyone staring, so he stared at this foreign looking person, too, so he wouldn't feel left out.

He smirked to himself, realizing this guy wasn't so different than he had been when he first came to Tokyo.

Of course, Dai's clothes had been ratted, he hadn't changed them in a while since he'd been on the run. After a while, he'd raised up enough money to buy a traditional Japanese kimono, which he now wore everywhere.

He walked over to the guy, deciding to start a conversation.

"Hi," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supper ((Open to all))   Shopping for supper ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:03 pm

Hearing the voice unexpectingly maikeru a bit startled put his hands up like he was going to be arrested or mugged the basket flew into the face of one fisherman. "I sware I was going to buy it!!!" he exclaimed a bit hysterically but his demeanor comical.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supper ((Open to all))   Shopping for supper ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Dai blinked.

"Uh...okay..." He said, confused.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supper ((Open to all))   Shopping for supper ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Maikeru turned around to see a man wearing what seemed to be a rather long dress and matched dai's face in confusion. "Why are you wearing a skirt?" he asked nicely actually tugging at the bottom half as if he could believe what he was seeing.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supper ((Open to all))   Shopping for supper ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Dai's mouth twitched ever so slightly upwards as he held back his laughter.

"I hate pants," he said, voice dripping with sarcasm, making his accent stand out more, "Skirts are so much cooler. Haven't you heard they're all the rage? Everyone's wearing them."
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supper ((Open to all))   Shopping for supper ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:33 pm

"I have seen only one man in a skirt he is in a japanese rock band and looks very feminie but I've never seen anyone dressed like him or her." scratching his head maikeru thought about the man in the posters circling japan. "I think I willl stick with pants but I am maikeru akami." he said extending his hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supper ((Open to all))   Shopping for supper ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:31 am

Dai grinned.

"Dai Hiroshi," he said.

He stared at Maikeru's outstreached hand. Handshakes still confused him, he'd never been taught proper manners. His wolfy instincts caused him to be tempted to sniff the hand, but he was sure that wasn't right, so he just stared.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supper ((Open to all))   Shopping for supper ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:51 pm

Blaire smiled happily at the fish as if she were a child in a candy store. She looked into her wallet only to see it was empty. "I haven't had time to tell fortunes for profits yet....what'll I do for dinner tonight?" she asked herself, pouting. Then she noticed the two men near her. She went over to them and bent over trying to show off her cleavage, something she didn't usually do. But she had to use her body as a weapon when it came to men. "Would either of you let me tell your fortune? I always get my predictions right." she said with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supper ((Open to all))   Shopping for supper ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:16 pm

Maikeru had been busy looking at his hand since dai hadn't shaken it wondering if he had done something insulting in dai's culture. When blaire had arrived he was still staring at it until she spoke taking out his wallet and handing what would be a week's worth of food spending money. "If you wanted money all you had to do was ask, people will help just to help sometimes." he replied handing the cash to her openly as if it was nothing but a burden for him. His demeanor was polite and for some reason didn't even notice what blaire's looked like or drew any hint he cared.

Looking at dai he looked at his hand still frowning concentrating what seemed to be incredibly hard on how to present himself. "Well mr. hiroshi I hope I didn't offend you with my hand shake." he said looking at him and then down at his watch. "Oh man my boss will kill me. I'm sorry to the both of you but I have to go." quickly in a paranoia type of run he jetted off running a clumsy comical fashion forgetting his basket.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supper ((Open to all))   Shopping for supper ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:52 am

Dai was afraid he has upset Maikeru somehow.

What's a handshake? He wondered, confused.

"Hey, wait!" he called after the other boy, "You forgot your basket!"

He sighed and turned around, noticing Blaire for the first time.

"Err..." He wasn't quite sure what to say to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supper ((Open to all))   Shopping for supper ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping for supper ((Open to all))
Page 1 of 1