City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Break From Work ((Open To All))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

A Break From Work ((Open To All)) Empty
PostSubject: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:49 am

The laughter of children and gossiping mothers could be heard from the park as maikeru entered watching the sidewalk path with joggers, power walkers and the occasional elderly couple finding a bench to share memories. Maikeru had just finished the morning shift and would return later on at night to finish out his shift, what some may dictate as over time. Walking up the sidewalk path he saw vendor after vendor selling everything from hot dogs to pizza slices. For maikeru this was heaven on earth and all he could do for the moment was ponder eagerly what to get.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:00 pm

What should I do today... heheh... since I'm bored, might as well cause mischief...

Ikuto thinks as he was sitting on big tree behind the vendor. He then comes up with two ideas. Fall onto the vendor himself cause a branch to smash it. He then grabs a coin and flips it. He thinks that heads his branch and tails is himself. He catches the coin and sees that it's tails. So he jumps off the branch he was on, and smashes right into the vendor back first. The vendor has now, because of Ikuto, become nothing but a food-splattered piece of junk.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Maikeru saw what skyler had done to the vending man and wondered what would happen now he saw another one pass selling pretezels. So he would interrupt maikeru took out a chocolate bar and nibbled on it waiting for the next occurence after all it wasn't everyday you saw somebody fall out of a tree. Children laughed at the site and others just seemed to watch as intently as maikeru was at the moment allowing him to fall away in the background despite his americanized accent and style of dress.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:55 am

oww... bad Idea... didn't know there was glass in it... painful...

Ikuto then sits up, glass shards in his back, and gets up off of it. Then he carefully pulls each shard out and then wraps bandaging around his body and over his wounds. He then looks at the other vendor guy that was selling chocolate that contained 50% laxitives, because Ikuto switched the real one with an exact replica that he made and messed with the recipe. He then watches the children who ate chocolate bars make a line in front of the port-o-potties and notices that some of them using the bushes as toilets. He then laughs very hard, almost ripping his bandages off.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:48 pm

As he nibbled on his chocolate bar maikeru watched the little children who had eaten candy also run off towards the bathroom. He had found himself very happy he'd gotten it from home instead off taking some from the vendors considering he didn't trust them. Mothers were pulled by there hands by small ones rushing to take there turn using the toilet. As the crowd dispersed maikeru stayed at watched the strange man laugh at the little children with constipated faces.

"Oooh your in trouble." was maikeru exclaimed to ikuto very childishly finishing his chocolate and pouting as he threw it in the garabage.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:43 am

"I don't care, that's just hilarious!!!" Ikuto replies to Maikeru, almost 4 meters behind him, trying to quiet his laugh but fails.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:37 pm

"But they are only children." maikeru was scared for some pecuilar reason but looking like an ordinary person and being one were two entirely different things. "You should pick on somebody your own size." he turned to look at ikuto face to face though he was considerably taller then himself.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:47 am

"Even though they are children, most of them will grow up and become more serious and evil." Ikuto says, his laughter stopping to a complete halt.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:53 am

"And how about those who won't?" maikeru asked a bit upset that someone older could do that to those smaller then himself. "I don't think that was a very nice thing to do and you should apologize."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:56 am

"Those who don't? That's impossible. Everyone is born pure, but will die mostly or at least half evil. I'm not going to apologize." Ikuto says, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:00 am

"I don't believe that. Some live there whole life doing nothing wrong." he said a little bit uncomfortable with the smirk. "Excuse me everyone this is the man that laxadated your kids." he pointed to ikuto sort of telling on him in a way.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:03 am

Ikuto decides to scare everyone, by using his car starter he uses it to move his motorcycle over to him and shoot fire out of its exhaust pipe while it drives around Ikuto.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 am

Maikeru jumped back from the flames himself looking at the parents keep there distance and the children awe over the man that had gave them the rotten chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:16 pm

The motorcycle then sped away back to the parking lot, morphing into a different color to avoid suspicion that it was the motorcycle that caused this. A cloud of smoke was now surrounding Ikuto.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Maikeru ran into the smoke afraid his eyes would play tricks on him but he covered his mouth so he wouldn't have to worry about any of the hallucinations. He looked around in the smog his eyes tearing as he bagan to squint. "Where are you! I know your here!" maikeru yelled at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Ikuto, sitting in a tree, l-a-u-g-h-i-n-g quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Break From Work ((Open To All))   A Break From Work ((Open To All)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Break From Work ((Open To All))
Page 1 of 1