City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School is a drag ((open to all))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:50 am

"I'm looking for someone who won't pretend, somebody not afraid to say the way they feel about you." Tsukiko continued not noticing that Skyler woke up. As she sang, she looked around a bit, everyone was talking and laughing they paid no attention to her.

"And i'm looking for someone who understands how i feel, i'm thinking you're the one that i've been waiting for..." she stopped singing and sighed.

' i really am looking for someone like that.'
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:08 pm

Zaro applauds her by clapping and saying, "That was really nice!"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Tsukiko's tail straightened from startlement of Skyler. She was completely calm before so it startled her when she heard clapping out of nowhere.

She turned to face him,
"Uh... thanks." she said calming down.
"But there's got to a thousand people that sing much better than me."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:39 am

"Actually, no. Because music is from the heart. I'm guessing that the song you sang means something that you want. You're looking for someone out there that's just like that." Zaro says as he gives a closed-eye grin.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:05 pm

Tsukiko point a finger on her chin and thought for moment. She knew that the words meant something to her, but never thought about music coming from the heart and that making a difference to how it would sound.

"Hm, i've actually never thought of it that way." she said.
"And you're right, i am looking for someone like that. but i still haven't found him yet." she sighed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 am

"Well at least you're trying to find someone. I, on the other hand, can't even try because of my job." Zaro says as he sighs, soon realizing that he gave some information that could give a bad hint.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:44 am

"Job? You've got a job? What do you do?" she asked curiously.

((i jus found out this dude i've been trying to talk to likes my friend... and is probably avoiding me TT3TT))
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:47 am

"I'm... a... um... junkyard worker. Yeah, I work at the junkyard. Since the cranes broken and our boss is too cheap to buy another crane, I have to carry the trash into the compressor and then move it to the burner." Zaro makes up, hoping it would fool Tsuki.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:51 am

"Oooh... i don't see how you can't try to find someone. Just because you work at a junkyard that doesn't mean you can't try." Tsuki says playing her tail.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:55 am

"Also, I get a lot of injuries... lots of broken bones and stuff like that. I don't want people I like to get crushed by Garbage and lose an arm because of it." Zaro lies, but says the last part about not wanting innocent people to get hurt was true...
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:59 am

"Hm. that makes sense." Tsuki nodded.

She glances at the clock. 25 more minutes until school was over, damn.
"Man, why does school always has to last so long?" she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:06 am

"Because the people who invented school wanted their children to be away from home for a long part of the day." Zaro says as he chuckles lightly
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:10 am

Tsukiko laughed a bit too but not much. She looked down at her converse shoes.

"I don't even have parents..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:17 am

"Neither do i."Zaro mumbles back.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:22 am

"Who's making you come to school than?" Tsukiko asked.

The only reason she came was because the principle of the school kept in touch with her aunt so her aunt could make sure she wasn't skipping school.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:24 am

"The law..." Zaro says as he blew the hair out of his eyes
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:20 pm

"Well, that is true but they wouldn't know if you skipped a day or 2" she said trying to count how many she has skipped in the last year.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:42 am

"I tried. Got caught big time. Now I'm monitered because I skipped almost a whole month of school" Zaro says as he grabs a tracker out of his backpack. On the first day of school, he put a tracker on each of his teachers. Then he scrolls down the list to the teacher of this class. She was about 3 miles away by now.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:39 pm

"Wow." she said.
Tsuki saw Skyler take some gadget thingy out of his bag.

"Wat cha dooinng?" she asked her tail curled curiously.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:00 am

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all." Zaro says as he notices that the teacher was actually getting closer now, according to his tracker.

So soon... CRAP!!! I think she might get back in time to see that the message came from my phone!!!

Zaro then looks at the clock, and sees that it was just about 5 minutes of school left.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Tsukiko looked at him weird for a moment, but than shrugged.
"If you say so."

'Oh great, wat am i going to do after school today? watch tv until i fall asleep again? hm, nah.'

"Hey, if you're not busy after school, you wanna hang out for a bit?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:54 am

"Let me think about for a second." Zaro answers. Then sniffs his arm and finds out that his latex suit/disguise reeks of blood. The only thing that was keeping the odor in and Tsukiko from smelling it was his body spray, that was both long lasting an odor protecting, that he keeps in the Gym locker room so he can spray himself when it was time to go to this hour. He then waits about 13 to 17 seconds before replying to Tsuki. "I'm sorry. I have a lot of homework, but my friend could hang out with you. His name is John and he is almost exactly like me. Only differences are that he is out of college and earning money by just being smart, he has a tatoo that goes down his right arm, and he brings his guitar everywhere with him. Maybe we could hang out on Saturday (3 days?) then?" Zaro replies while having a small frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:26 am

'Well, i guess it's more TV today.'

"Sure, it's not like there's anything else to do on the weekend anyway. I just want something to do other than watch TV." Tsukiko shrugged a little and smiled. ^^
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 pm

"Alright, I'll tell John about meeting you." Zaro says as he pulls a phone out of his pocket and text messages to his house's text message deleter a fake message for John to meet Tsukiko. After a couple seconds, Zaro realizes what Tsuki said about nothing to do so he asks her, while having a confused look on his face. "Wait, you don't have anything to do except watch TV? What about hanging out with some friends?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:57 pm

"I uhh... don't have much friends. People don't like the fact that i'm a cat." Tsukiko said trying to look unbothered by it.
She sighed.
"which is why i jus sit on the couch and watch tv."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School is a drag ((open to all))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next