City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School is a drag ((open to all))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Zaro gets a glimpse of Tsukiko's tail as it curls, so he asks her, "Do you have a tail or something, because I saw something close behind you?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:34 pm

"Yeah, it was probably my tail." She said casually as her tail moved to side more so was more in view. She waved it a little so he could see.

"You're not weirded out, are you?"
She was slightly afraid that he would react like others, most people thought she was a freak because she was a neko.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:53 pm

"No, not at all. I have a friend that's also a Neko." Zaro replies with a nice grin
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:58 pm

'Another neko?' Tsukiko asked herself.

"Really? Who is he? What's his name??" she asked excitedly. She always wanted to meet another neko, she felt sort of lonely being the only one she knew.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:01 pm

"Her name is Draiona." Zaro replies, emphasing the word "Her"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 pm

'Awwwwwww.... it's not a dude. TT^TT'

"Ooh, cool! I thought i was the only neko, now i don't feel like such a freak anymore." she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:09 pm

"You aren't a freak. In fact, I'm the freak." Zaro says truthfully
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Tsukiko looked him up and down.

"You're don't so much like a freak, why would you say you are one?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:17 pm

"I don't want to show it to others... People would've barfed, screamed, ran out of here, or all of the above." Zaro replies
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:27 pm

"Really?" she said surprised. She put her finger on her chin as she tried to think of why people would act like that.
"Hmm... oh, i know! You're really a monster aren't you?" she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:31 pm

"No, completely the opposite. It's would scare them because of my eye" Zaro says as he quickly gives Tsukiko a peek at his eye, as in he shites a laser line from his bionic eye to her desk and the his eye goes back to normal (as in normal acting).
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:34 pm

"Whoaa..." Tsukiko mumbled to herself. Her tail dropped and just hung with no movement, she was silent for a few minutes.

"That is... kickass, dude!" she complimented as her tail and ears perked up again.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:38 pm

"This eye got me out of a lot of situations... but got me into more than ten times the troubling situation." Zaro says sadly
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Tsukiko didn't know exactly what he was talking about but she tried to help since he sounded sad.

"Don't be sad, you've got an awesome eye, all i have is a tail and ears. i'm sure things will get better for you." she says smiling sweetly trying to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:49 pm

"Even though it's awesome, I can't walk through metal detectors, accidently...my best, but only first friend, and I couldn't have any friends..." Zaro says as he looks at the clouds out of the window

(... this time means that he thought what he was saying)
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:54 pm

"I'll be your friend. ^^" Tsukiko offered smiling.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:58 pm

"Thanks... but it won't heal me. Because my best friend I place a wager against. I took him on that bet he made, and I ended up ... the friend I once I had."Zaro says as he nearly hits his desk with his head, almost falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:03 pm

"Ohh" she said a little confused about what he said.
She watched him almost hit himself against his desk, "You tired?" she asked trying to maybe change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:05 pm

" Yeah. I was out all night last ni-"Zaro says as he gets interupted by himself now falling asleep altogether.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:28 am

"..." Tsukiko stared at him as she slept, she had never seen someone so tired.
"Hey, hey. I think you should wake up the teacher might come back." she poking at him with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:49 pm

"I doubt that, I said that the crash was more than 20 miles away from here." Zaro says as he wakes up and then quickly falls back asleep
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:08 pm

T_T'

'Might as well let him sleep if he's so tired' Tsukiko thought to herself.
She put her arm on the table and supported her chin with it. Her looked around the room and she noticed people we staring. Not jus at her also at Skyler sleeping on his desk.

She looked away from people's eyes and pretended to ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Skyler, still sleeping, frowns.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Tsukiko sighed in boredom. She played with her tail a bit but sighed again, she hated being bored. it was the worst.

"I'm lookin for a lover not a friend, somebody who will be there when i need someone to talk to..." she sang softly starting to stare at the sky through the window.

Last edited by Tsukiko on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:34 am

Zaro wakes up, having a blank expression. He then listens to Tsukiko sing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School is a drag ((open to all))   School is a drag ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School is a drag ((open to all))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next