City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Books, books, Everywhere!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:25 pm

"You might want to look up." she said pointing to the sushi sign. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Dai looked up, and seeing the sign, grinned triumphantly.

"Found one!"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Tsuki sweat dropped but laughed.
"Good job." she giggled at him.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:31 am

Dai grinned.

"C'mon, I'm buying!"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:10 pm

"Right." she said with her tail waving happily.

"But you really don't need to pay for it."
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:43 am

Dai shook his head. "No, no. I insist." He held the door open for Tsuki.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:15 pm

"Well, okay than." shrugged Tsukiko unsure. She didn't someone paying for her, it was kind of rude.
She walked in the door and waited for Dai.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:43 am

Dai smiled triumphantly and walked in after Tsuki. A pretty young waitress led them to a table. Dai pulled Tsuki's chair out for her so she could sit down and smiled reassuringly at the waitress, who was staring at Tsukiko's ears and tail.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Tsukiko's tail waved a little before laying down on her lap as she sat down in the chair.
"Thanks." she smiled as her ears perked up a bit happily.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:17 am

Dai then sat down in his seat.

The waitress asked for their drink orders.

"I'll just have water," Dai said quietly, "What will you have, Miss Tsukiko?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Tsuki blushed faintly, 'Miss Tsukiko' that was a first.
"I'll have uuhh...orange juice, i guess" she said randomly picking a drink out of the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:25 pm

The waitress nodded and walked off to get their drinks.

Dai looked across the table at Tsuki.

"Any suggestions on what to order?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:22 pm

"Well, this is a sushi bar so i'd suggest sashimi." i said trying to think of things. She never really went out for dinner, she was usually alone.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:39 am

Dai smiled. "Sounds good."

The waitress came back with their drinks. "What would you like to eat?" She asked them.

"I'll have the sashimi," Dai said with a grin.

"And you, Miss?" The waitress asked, looking at Tsukiko.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:20 am

"Uhh... me too." Tsuki said not being able to think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:20 am

The waitress nodded, wrote down their orders, and left.

Dai sighed. "Hope they have fast service here," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:36 pm

"Yeah." she nodded as one of her neko ears twitched.
'I hope they don't ask about my ears and tail...' she thought to herself.

She heard whispering behind her with her sensitive cat ears, hopefully the whispering wasn't about her.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Dai also had ears as sensitive as a wolves and heard the whispers behind them.

He growled low in his throat, a simple instinct, but it caused some people to stare. He glared at the people staring at them, and they all quickly looked away.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:10 am

Tsukiko heard a growl, she thought it had come from Dai but she doubted it.

"Sooo... what kind of music do you like?" she asked randomly trying to strike up a friendly conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Dai smiled, hoping she hadn't heard him growl.

"I like alternative rock. How bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:09 am

"Hm, basically anything either has a nice sound or nice meaning to it." Tsukiko smiled back at him.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:54 am

His smile widened. "Cool."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:00 pm

"Not very, alot of people find that lame. People dun really care about the meaning of songs anymore." Tsukiko said.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:12 pm

"Well, I think if you don't understand the lyrics, you don't understand the song. That's why I don't listen to that screamo shit."
Back to top Go down
Mika Suzaku

Mika Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:36 am

Mika had noticed two people talking about music then he brought up screamo, the music that she despised. "Thank you! I always say that screamo is stupid because A. They friggin deafen you and B. it is impossible to understand. It's as bad as that rap crap." she said walking over to them. Looking at the CD's she turned away and studied the titles. "But that's just me." she said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books, books, Everywhere!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Bookstore-
Jump to: