City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Books, books, Everywhere!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Books, books, Everywhere! Empty
PostSubject: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:50 am

((Tsukiko Only.))

Dai sat crosslegged in the middle of a group of bookshelves, browsing the spines of the books, waiting for a title to catch his eye. So far, none were, and he was getting strange looks from the manager who was not used to having a scrawny teenage boy wearing ragged clothes sitting in his store. Even just the 'teenage boy' part was rare.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:06 am

Tsukiko walked into the bookstore with her tail swaying back and forth. She needed a new magazine to read while she was pretending to pay attention in class. People stared at her cat ears and tail but she ignored the stares, whistling a happy tune.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:12 am

Dai's sensative ears heard the whisling and he smelled...cat? He stood up and walked curiously out from behind the bookshelf. He saw the girl and rased his eyebrow.

He'd never seen anyone like her before. Then again, he'd never really seen much of anyone. He wondered if he should talk to the girl or not.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:19 am

Her tail curled as she poked around at bookshelf hoping to find a magazine or maybe even manga, just something to keep her entertained during math class.

She continued whistling not noticing she was being watched.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:23 am

Dai decided he should talk to the girl. He walked up behind her as she looked at the magazines.

"Do you take suggestions?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:27 am

Her ears twitched hearing a voice. She turned around and saw a boy.

"Sure." she smiled nicely trying to look friendly.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:35 am

Dai browsed the magazine rack and pointed to a random cover.

"That one is pretty good," He said. He remembered reading it. He'd found it outside his apartment and been amazed, it was the first magazine he'd ever read. Since then, he'd been reading every magazine he could get his hands on, but the first one was still the best.

"I'm Dai, by the way," He said to the girl with a quick smile, "Dai Hiroshi"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:40 am

"Thanks Dai, I'm Tsukiko but you can call Tsuki for short if you like. ^^"she smiled happy to meet someone new. She took the magazine off the rack.

Tsukiko was happy that someone actually introduced themself to her, usually people just stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:51 am

Dai smiled and nodded.

"I hope you enjoy that magazine, I found it quite interesting."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:03 pm

Tsukiko smiled then laughed, "you have a cute smile, i guess i'll try it then"
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Dai blushed.

"Um...thanks. So, doing anything special today?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:32 pm

((lmao, srry. my friend did that just had to do it XD))

Tsukiko curled her tail and thought for a moment.
"Mmm... Nope." she said.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:41 pm

OoC: Lol, it's okay. It made me smile. xD
------------------------------------------------
Dai glanced at a clock above the door. It was 12:00 noon, and his stomach growled. He smiled.

"Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:50 pm

"Hm, a bit. why do you ask?" she asked titling her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Dai shrugged.

"I'm starved. Wanna get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Tsukiko's tail wiggled.
"Sure." she smiled. =^.^=
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:08 pm

"Let's go then," Dai said with a smile.

"Know any good resteraunts?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:13 pm

Tsuki put a finger on her chin trying to think of a good restuarant. She usually never went to any restaurants and ate TV dinners.

"Umm... how at a sushi bar or something, unless you don't like fish." she suggest politely.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Dai chuckled. "I love fish. C'mon, let's go find one."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:20 pm

"Alright, ~Nya" she said trying to look for one.

(('Nya' tis my her catch phrase now XD))
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:36 pm

OoC: Cool.
------------------------------
Dai smiled. "Any luck so far?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:47 pm

Tsukiko look over to left and down the street.
TT^TT
"No..." she says gloomly but sees a rock on the street. She flipped it over with her tail, there was nothing underneath it.
"Still nothing."
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:00 pm

Dai sighed sadly. He didn't notice they were standing in front of a huge building with a neon sighn that read "SUSHI HERE" and helped Tsuki turn over rocks.

------------------------------
OoC: I'm feeling crazy, okay? xD
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:12 pm

((lol, niice one XD))

Tsukikyo looked under a few leaves and more rocks but still, she found nothing.
She sighed but the noticed the building in front of them with a big sign. She sweat dropped at her own stupidity. T_T"

"Uhh... Dai?" she tapped him on the shoulder with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Dai looked up, feeling frustrated.

"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books, books, Everywhere!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Bookstore-
Jump to: