City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting with an old friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Meeting with an old friend Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:28 am

Tobi sat on the bench that was in front of the tall building where hotel room was. She was waiting for a friend that she met in highschool a while back, but she was taking a while to get there so she decided to smoke a cigarette to pass time. As she lit the cancer-stick she took in a long drag and helt it for a minute. She thought about what her friend would think about her if she knew about her current addiction and what went on at school before she graduated.

"I guess we'll just have to find out, now wont we Tobi?"

She murmured to herself as she exhaled the grey smoke and watched it rise to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:34 am

Ayaa had to fight Sloth for control to be herself for this meeting. When she saw Tobi again, she did not want to be looking in from the background. It was a good thing she knew how to bargin with Sloth, or she might have never gotten her control. But, after being promised she could sleep later, Sloth had willingly given all control to Ayaa.

Ayaa walked up behind Tobi, who was smoking a cigarette. "Those things are gonna kill you, you know," She said with a sigh, "Give me one."
Back to top Go down
https://cityofdarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:39 am

Tobi chuckled and handed Ayaa one from the pack then slid it back into her pocket.

"So, Ayaa.."

Tobi mumbled, trying to start up a conversation.

"Whats new?"

She took another drag of the cigarette and flicked it onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:44 am

Ayaa pulled a lighter out of her pocket and lit the cigarette.

What had happened since the last time her and Tobi had talked?

"Alot," was how she summed it up.

"How bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:47 am

Tobi felt a little silly, remembering that you needed a lighter to light a cigerette. She shrugged it off in her mind, she was still a bit high from her last hit.

"Ditto."

She replied, half-smiling to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:57 am

Ayaa took a puff of the cigarette and smiled. She'd been meaning to quit smoking, but it felt so great!

"So, Tobi," she said with a quick smirk, "Why'd you call me here?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:01 pm

"Just felt like we needed to catch up. It's been a while, ya know?"

Tobi frowned and looked at the ground.

"Ive been meaning to call you.."
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:10 pm

"It has," Ayaa agreed.

"Don't sweat about it, we're both here now, talking, so what does it matter?"

Ayaa wondered if she should tell her friend the secret she'd kept hidden from even Tobi in High School. What a conversation starter that would be, she thought, 'Hey, I'm posessed by seven demons. I just forgot to mention it to you before. Wanna cath a movie?' Yeah...right....
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:21 pm

"I guess your right."

Tobi sat up again and looked at Ayaa.

"Do you want to go get something to eat, or go back to my house..Apartment?"

Tobi was hoping she didnt say she wanted to see her apartment. It was a wreck from when she was cooking meth. She just offered to sound normal.
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:29 pm

Ayaa smiled, relieved she'd been saved from speaking. "Sure, Tobi. Whatever you want to do."
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:49 pm

"Lets go get some..Um..Coffee?"

Tobi looked over at Ayaa to see if she was okay with the idea.
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:05 pm

Ayaa grinned. "Boy, I could definatly use some coffee! Let's go!!"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Tobi grinned and stood up, brushing herself off from the possibaly dirty bench.

"Lets go then."

Tobi started to walk to the cafe', she knew a bunch of shortcuts through alleyways from the time she was being chased by police. She chuckled at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:37 pm

"What's funny?" Ayaa asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:39 pm

"I just remembered a funny joke."

She lied, but grinned to make it more believeable.

"What kind of coffee do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Ayaa grinned back. "I like it with lots of sugar and vanilla creamer."
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:49 pm

"Mmm, sounds good. Ive never tried alot of sugar in mine."

Tobi opened the door to the cafe' theat they were now at, and held it for Ayaa.
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Ayaa smiled. "Thank you, Ma'm." She said with a grin, "And it's very good, you should try it."
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:57 pm

"I will."

Tobi went up to the counter and ordered two large black coffee's and handed one to Ayaa. She then grabbed one handfull of creamer packets and a handfull of sugar packets. She payed the tab then went to set at a table with two chairs.

"Mmm,"

She said as she smelt the coffee and started ripping creamer packets open.
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Ayaa grinned and tore open sugar packets, pouring them in. The creamer came next, tons of it.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:38 am

"So, Ayaa, hows school going..?"

Tobi asked, trying to remember if Ayaa was old enough to graduate, or if she was too young.
She dumped the cremer in her coffee then started working on sugar.
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:23 am

Ayaa smiled. "I graduated last May," She said with a quick grin, "I'm not so sure about college though..." She sighed. Even High School had been hard with her situation. She hadn't had any friends other than Tobi, and learning was nearly impossible. Not to mention paying her own dues was hard, since her parents were gone.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:28 am

"I think you should go on to college if you can.."

Tobi poured the sugar in her coffee, then drank some of it.

"It's hard to accomplish anything without some sort of degree."
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:35 am

Ayaa sighed. "I know, but I'm not sure I could afford it. Where could we go anyways, even if we did get a degree? Nobody wants us working for them." Ayaa realized, only after she spoke she'd refered to herself as "We" and "Us" while speaking. She flinched inwardly and hoped her friend wouldn't notice. Sometimes Tobi seemed a bit lost, so hopefully this would be one of those times.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:38 am

Tobi raised an eyebrow at Ayaa.

'We...? Is she talking about me?'

"Well, ive got a ...job.., but it's not a good one. And with a degree you could pratically work for anyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with an old friend   Meeting with an old friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with an old friend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next