City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alley cats in the alley =OwO=

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

Alley cats in the alley =OwO= Empty
PostSubject: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Tsukiko wandered around aimlessly in an alley. It was starting to get dark and it wouldn't be safe in the an alley alone but still, she liked to hang out in alley ways. She kicked a stone over and sighed bored.
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Minami strolled down the alley, stalking a figure she had noticed up ahead. She stayed close to te wall, sinking into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Tsukiko didn't notice anything behind her yet. She kept walking, her tail swayed behind her. She took out a lollipop from her pocket and put it in her mouth after unwrapping it.

"So boring, urgh..." she muttered to her.
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:50 pm

Minami, getting bored herself, decided to have a little fun with this person. She whipped a rock at a wall nearby the girl, and ducked behind a dumpster. she quietly began snickering to herself
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:53 pm

Tsukiko turned around. She knew she had something hit a wall and saw it too. She quickly turned around but got a little spooked that she saw no one. She just stood there and stared a few moments, than she blinked at went back to staring.

She turned around and shrugged. She attempted to take another step but stopped. Her neko ears twitched, she heard snickering.
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Minami became suddenly aware that this girl might've known that she was there. Quickly, she tiptoed up to her, and sceamed in her ear.
"HI!!"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:05 pm

"Hellooo" Tsukiki smiled at her after rubbing her ear.
She looked at her. She than noticed something, it was odd for someone else to be here in an alleyway, most people don't like alleys very much. The only person she knew that went through alley ways was herself.
"Why are you here at this of the day? It's not safe you know." She said to her glancing at the sky. It was a dark blue.
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:07 pm

"Not safe?"
she scoffed. she had been in many more dangerous places than this.
"What about you? why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:17 pm

"I don't know. I guess i just like hanging out in alleys. Most people don't bother with me so i guess i'm not so scared of things in this town." Tsukiko said. It was true, she was often excluded and no one seemed care.
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:22 pm

"ehhh? i see..."
she climbed up onto a a dumpster, and sat crouched like a cat.
"Would you say this town is worth investigating?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:27 pm

"You mean like haunted stuff?" Tsukiko asked intrigued.
She had just realized, she's lived here since she was a kid and knew pretty much nothing about this place.
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:28 pm

"No, nothing like that."
she thought of a way to repharse her question.
"Are there many people here?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:33 pm

"Well, Tokyo is the capital of Japan so i would say yes." Tsukiko replied.
"Alot of the people here seem different from what they actually are though. Some people are actually demons or vampires but they look completely human."
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:39 pm

"Ahhh, i see."
she stared at the ground, in deep thought.
i wonder if i could find him here...
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:41 pm

"Why'd you wanna know anyway? Are you some demographer of some sort?" Tsukiko looked her confused at why someone would care about this.
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:45 pm

She began laughing a bit.
"No, no. im looking for my father."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:48 pm

Everything became clear to her.
"Ohh. Well, i can help you look if you want." she offered politely.
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:51 pm

"SERIOUSLY??"
Minami was about to pounce on her, but instead she fell over and onto her face.
"owwww..."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Tsukiko laughed at her a bit.
"Sure. There's nothing else to do but homework anyway."
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Minami looked up.
"Wooow!! your so kind!!"
She stood up and brushed herself off.
"Everyone else in this town ignored me!!"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:34 pm

She laughed.
"Well, most people here seem be freaked out that i'm a neko and all so they ignore me. Maybe that's why they ignored you too." She says.
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:50 pm

"Neko...?"
Minami looked confused for a minute, then she noticed tsukikos ears.
"HOLY SHIT WHAT ARE THOSE?!"
she pointed to them in horror.
"DID YOU EAT A CAT OR SOMETHING?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:00 am

Tsukiko sweat-dropped once she heard what Minami said.
T_T"

"No, i am a cat. Well, kind of. Technically I'm a cat demon but most people would say cat."
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:58 pm

"A-ARE YOU A NEKO TOOO??"
Minami gasped
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:59 pm

"Yes. That's why i have a tail and ears just like you do." She said as she pointed at her tail swaying behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alley cats in the alley =OwO=   Alley cats in the alley =OwO= I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alley cats in the alley =OwO=
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Downtown Tokyo-
Jump to: