City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuu's Nirvana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuki

Yuuki

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Yuuki walked down the long rows of bookshelves. She was completely astonished and giddy, she had never seen suck a large bookstore! As she looked at the lables at the top of the shelves, she said them under her breath as she looked for 'Fantasy'.

"Religion..Poetry...Mystery..."

She sighed, the stoor was just too darn big! She paused and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Sky was in the store as John Ronin. He walks by Yuu, but turns to the bookshelf behind her, looking for a book on genetic history. He thought he saw a book above him, but the book was on a high shelf. So he starts climbing towards the book. As soon as he gets to the book he was climbing towards, he pulls the book out, but falls backwards. He nearly lands on Yuu, but misses by an inch, but hit her in the head with his funny bone. The book, on the other hand, flew into an old oil candle, and lit up in flames. John was lying there, grabbing his arm that was in sooo much pain.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:10 pm

Yuu grabbed the struck part of her head.

"Baka."

She frowned at the stranger.

"Watch where your going."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:20 pm

"I would, if I can fall up or fall right." John jokes as he gets up, looking around foor the book. He then sees the book in the oil candle stand, burning, and then says under his breath, "Damn it..."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:26 pm

"Oh..Heh.."

Yuu said, a bit embarissed. He thought he hit her on purpose. She watched the book burn, sighing softly.

"Thei gonna hunt you down and make you pay for that."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:30 pm

"Anyways, I'm sorry for hitting you. If you're looking for something, maybe I could help." John says, meaning what he said to make up for hitting Yuuki, and pushing the burning-book problem out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:34 pm

"Im looking for the Fantasy section. Please and thank you."

Yuuki smiled up at him, noticing he was much taller.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:50 pm

"Oh, then it's right over the oil candle." John says as he sighs, still bummed out about the burnt book.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:01 pm

Yuu's face reddened.

'Right behind me. Boy, I feel like an idiot..'

She turned to face the guy, now smiling. She completely forgot to introduce herself because of the falling incident.

"My name is Yuuki, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:47 am

"My name is John Ronin, for your information. Don't feel like an idiot, in fact, I didn't know where the library was and I always looked around this area. It took me two weeks to realize that!" John replies with a chuckle as he closes his eyes and grins while scratching his neck with his left arm over his head, his flight jacket falling up his left arm and reveals the tatoo that goes up his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:53 am

Yuu chuckled, guessing that other people had trouble finding things just like she did.

"Nice tattoo. I wanted one on the palm of my hand, but im too chicken. I also thought about peircings, too. Too whimpy for that aswell. "
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:05 am

"Um... thanks... What book are you looking for?" John asks, face reddening up a lot because it's actually the first time that anyone complimented his tatoo.

(OOC. John told Sky that no one complimented his tat and that was after Sky complimented John on his tat. But since Sky is now John, his compliment is null and void in reality.)
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:36 am

OoC: Awesome, I just done a first.

"Tsami tu kein. It's about a woman who is in love with a demon. Then the demon council finds out and theres a epic battle. It's supposed to be really awesome."

The book Yuuki just told him about was actually about binding elements with your own energy, something for her magical studies. But she didn't think he needed to know about that.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:22 pm

"Cool, very cool."John says, thinking that he should check that book out too too.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:34 pm

"Mmhm. B-but it's mostly for teenage girls.."

Yuu smiled an innocent smile at John.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:25 pm

"All books have no restrictions to me." John says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:17 pm

"Well..I guess."

She clapped her hands together once.

"Well, should we look for it?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:35 pm

"If you wanna, I actually wanted to get a book about my geneaology, but it's on fire right now." John says with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuu's Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuu's Nirvana   Yuu's Nirvana I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuu's Nirvana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Bookstore-
Jump to: