City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuuki

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuki

Yuuki

Yuuki Empty
PostSubject: Yuuki   Yuuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:12 pm

Name: Yuuki Koutamaru

Alias: Yuu, Yuu-Yuu, Uki, Otaku.

Interesting facts: Yuu is Pansexual and a Vegetarian. Also hopelessly obsessed with energy drinks. She sometimes stays up for days with their aid.

Race: Human (She prefers Spell Binder, though.)

Racial Powers: She has obtained many powers from studying spell books, but humans are normally born with no powers.

Appearence:
Yuuki Yema

Personality: Sweet at most times, but has flashes of depression and anxiety, causing her to be a bit antisocial. She loves to be around pople, but can't stand to be around arrogant, noisy, or ignorant people.

Bio: Yuu was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. She wa raised by both her parents untill she was 7, then they divorced because Yuu's mother found out about her father sleeping around with another woman a year before Yuu was born, causing her to have a year older sister.. A year later they got back together, her father claiming that he had changed and wanted the best for her and her Mother. As soon as things got settled down, her Father started sleeping around with younger women, causing Yuu to have a younger sister that she wouldn't find out about untill the age of 12. Her father was abusive to his mother, and cursed Yuu when they all lived together, causing Yuu to not think of him as even her Father, merely an accuantance. 2 Years after their last seperation, Yuu's mother married an arrogant redneck who expected too much out of Yuu. She disliked her new stepfather, since he reminded her so much of her bilogical father. Yuu studied hard so she could get out of the 'mad house', as she called it. She also began to look into magic, wich she would become a master at in her 14th year. Yuu's hatred for her stepdad drove her to move out and live on her own. She aquired a job as a Computer tech a month after she moved out, helping her earn enough money to thrive on. Yuu hopes to later become a powerful Spell Binder and fully master the art.

Special Powers: Yuu has the ability to controll each element, the ability to produce spikes that she uses to attack muggers/opponets out of her own blood, wich she shoots out from the palm of her hand. (The wound heals quickly.) She can produce a little bit of something out of everything, but is unable to create something out of nothing. (If you watch FMA, you'll understand.)

Last edited by Yuuki on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Yuuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki   Yuuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:47 pm

I like it... but your thinking of alchemy on the last sentence of your special powers.

Razz APPROVED!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

Yuuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki   Yuuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Of course. I love FMA, and FMA fans. x]

Last edited by Yuuki on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Yuuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki   Yuuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Your welcome xD
Back to top Go down
Mika Suzaku

Mika Suzaku

Yuuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki   Yuuki I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:14 am

Im still waiting to be approved but i must say i luv ur character! and I LUV FMA!
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

Yuuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki   Yuuki I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:29 am

Thank you very much, Mika. I'll go approve you now! I didn't know you havn't been yet.
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

Yuuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki   Yuuki I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Fma? Psh, never heard of it.

xD

Anyone who's talked to me for two minutes knows that is a lie.

I'm still mourning the fact that my transmutation circle didn't work.

Also, this bio reminds me of someone I know...
Back to top Go down
https://cityofdarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Yuuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki   Yuuki I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Well welcome to the site we hope you enjoy it and I decided I wanted to be an unofficial welcome committee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki   Yuuki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Off Topic :: Character Bios-
Jump to: