City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kokoa Shuuzen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kokoa Shuuzen

Kokoa Shuuzen

Kokoa Shuuzen Empty
PostSubject: Kokoa Shuuzen   Kokoa Shuuzen I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Name:Kokoamiya Shuuzen
Alias (What you go by/are called):Kokoa, Koko-chan
Race:Half Vampire
Racial Powers:Amazing vampire strength
Appearence (You can put a picture here, if you like):Kokoa Shuuzen Kokoa
Kokoa Shuuzen Red-HeadPunk-1-1
Kokoa Shuuzen 01n
Red hair, usually in pigtails, green eyes,and fangs.
Personality (2 lines at least):Kokoa may seem cute sweet and innocent when you first meet her, she will become fiery, hyperactive, and spunky once you get to know her. She loves causing trouble and pulling pranks. And when it comes to older geek guys she finds attractive, she constantly teases them and playfullhy flirts with them.
Bio (4 lines at least):Kokoa Moka and Maka's father was a womanizer. He cheated on Moka and Maka's mom with a human. Kokoa was shunned by everyone in their family except for her two sisters. But when Kokoa was five, she was kidnapped y humans in order to be tested for expiriments. But when she turned eight she was one of the prettiest little girls in Tokyo and her keeper constantly raped her. When she escaped at the age of ten, she was found by an 18 year old and his twin kept her as a 'pet' before she was saved by a mysterious bat who could turn into a weapon.She soon learned how to use it.
Interesting facts:Is half vampire, is secretly suicidal,younger sister to Moka and Maka Shuuzen
Special Powers:Can use a special bat with shape shifting powers as a weapon, can either give or take blood by injecting blood through her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Kokoa Shuuzen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokoa Shuuzen   Kokoa Shuuzen I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:58 am

Welcome to the site, I myself am new to it and waiting to be approved so I can start. But I liked your bio.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Kokoa Shuuzen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokoa Shuuzen   Kokoa Shuuzen I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:54 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kokoa Shuuzen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokoa Shuuzen   Kokoa Shuuzen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kokoa Shuuzen
Page 1 of 1