City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A secret to be kept

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

A secret to be kept Empty
PostSubject: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:15 am

When Blaire finally got to the park she turned to Skyler. She sprouted bat wings and a devil like tail sprouted. Then her nails grew to be the size of blades. "This is my true form. My nails can slice throug a tree trunk like a knife through butter." Blaire explained showing him her nails. "I have the power to hypnotize a man just by getting him to look into my eyes. I have another power but I've never tried it out." Blaire explained.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:42 am

(Occ: Skyler is still Ikuto, but what I'm about to ask will lead to him pulling his mask off.)

Ikuto examines her for a few seconds and then says to her, "I see.. That's cool. Wait a second. Do you have a spell that can make us seperate this spot we're at from the rest of the world? If you do, can you please use it?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:56 pm

"Of course. Sim sala bim, sim sim sim, sala bim!" Blaire chanted. Then a forcefield surrounded them. "now the rest of the world cannot see us." Blaire explained. "Your real name is Skyler. So I want to ask you questions.....About your eye." Blaire said.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:23 pm

"You will see why I have my bionic eye and what it can do now." Skyler says as he presses his right pressure point and makes his voice sound like his own. Then he presses his left pressure point twice and tilts his head forward, causing his mask to loosen up. Then he takes his mask off, revealing his real face and his scar that goes across his right eye.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:46 am

"W...What happened to your eye?" Blaire asked touching it. She had seen scars before butnot around the eye. And it was different looking than most scars. She wanted to know how he got it.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:59 am

"I worked in the marines for more than 7 years, in the army for 2 years, and in the navy for 1 year. Since I worked in the army, I had to be sent to Iraq. In Iraq, I was about to kill one of Iraq's marshals. I was using a sniper to assassinate him. And when I was just about to pull the sniper's trigger, one of the marshal's best soldiers sneaks up behind me, turns me around, and tries to jab my face with a unique looking knife. I used my sniper to deflect it to a less fatal swipe, but it cut my eye in half and made this scar. After I deflected the knife, I shot his arm and then his head. Unfortunately the marshal got away and I had to run and drive back to the closest army base with only one eye. I had to get my eye removed as soon as I got to the base and was made to wear an eyepatch. I was so humiliated that I moved to Tokyo and get my eye from an underground bionic-eye dealer. And that's I got my bionic-eye and lost my old, real eye." Skyler says as he pulls out the same knife that sliced his eye in half.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:46 am

"So you were in the military?" Blaire ased. "I haven't me many veterans such as yourself. It must have made you really strong, physically and emotionally." Blaire said. She always wondered what it was like to be in the military but could never really picture it.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:51 pm

"Physically, yes. Emotionally, quite the opposite." Skyler replies, not wanting to explain why.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:22 am

"Skyler......." Blaire mumbled. Then she put a hand on his shoulder. "We all have hard times that we've gone through in the past but.....we can make up for them by creating happy, and comforting times in the future." Blaire said squeezing his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:32 am

"That's just it... I have no memories before the age of 10, and after the age of 10 I was recruited into the army, marines, and navy. I killed my best and only friend that was also in the marines on accident. Also, since the only things that I know how to do and do correctly is being one of the best marines, army recruit, and navy soldier, I became an assassin." Skyler explains dullfully
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:18 pm

Blaire looked at him with sympathy. "That's not true!" Blaire yelled standing up. "There are plenty of things you're good at. You know how to start conversations and make friends and you are the only person I know who can chug down whiskey in less than 5 minutes!" she yelled. "Don't say you don't know how to do anything cause it's not true." she said calming down.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:30 am

"The only thing that I can do right, to earn money." Skyler adds, looking away
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:27 am

Blaire sighed. "Sorry......but I could help you get a job if you want. There's plenty of things that you don't require a special talent for. And you never know. There might be something you can do that you never knew about. Is there anything you always wanted to try but never really bothered to?" Blaire asked.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:42 am

"No..." Skyler says truthfuly, with a hint of depression in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Blaire squeezed his shoulder quickly. "Hey, I make alot of money as a fortune teller. You'd be suprised at how many supersticious rich people there are in the world." Blaire said with a small chuckle. "I'll tell you what. Why don't you help me with my fortune tellings? I could really use that bionic eye of yours. I'll happily split the money with you. You'd be a big help!" Blaire promised, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:50 am

"Hmmm... Sure... but I'll still be an assassin... I have a mansion sized tree hosue which has an elevator to a cave that goes through one of the trees and leads to my cave area that contains my guns, a giant computer screen, and my underground parking lot." Skyler replies as he pulls his Mansion/Cave blueprints out of his backpack and his PDA out of his pocket. He hands Blaire the blueprints, and then clicks on a hidden button on the PDA which leads to a series of 15 password entries. He enters all of the passwords and shows a list of options: Garage, Guns, Camera view, and Car Caller. He clicks on Camera view, and he clicks the play option. It then shows a slideshow of his Mansion, elevator, and cave. Every square inch of his mansion was on the slide show. Then before the slideshow began, he flips it around so Blaire could see.

(Cave is five times larger that mansion... also uses a lot of electricity)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:27 am

Blaire examined the treehouse closely. "Hm.......oh.." Blaire said. "My ears itch, hang on." Blaire said, taking her hat off, revealing her cat ears. She scratched them lightly. "OK. Much better." she said, happily twitching her ears.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:24 am

Skyler was suprised that she had cat ears... there was nothing that said anything about cat ears in the document he found about her...
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:45 pm

"What?I never mentioned I had an aunt who was a cat with really strong magical powers? I inherited some of my looks from her." Blaire said. "You can touch them if you want." Blaire said. She never thought she'd say that.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:58 am

"Thanks, but not thanks." Skyler replies. Skyler then closes his eyes and rolls them around in his eyelids, because his conacts were starting to move around in his eye, blurring his vision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A secret to be kept   A secret to be kept I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A secret to be kept
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Park-
Jump to: