City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skyler Roushiro Update.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro Update. Empty
PostSubject: Skyler Roushiro Update.   Skyler Roushiro Update. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:47 am

In the military and his self-training, Skyler was trained to be mostly immune to falling completely head over heals for a girl. He still might like her, but not get horny or have any feelings of getting into her pants or even freeze up when he sees a woman's vagina or breasts, or both.

(Ooc: Had to put the update here, because I can't add something to my old bio. Also, I'm a bit forgetful and leave out details... Razz)
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Skyler Roushiro Update.   Skyler Roushiro Update. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:26 pm

That's fine, everyone leaves out details. xD Anyways, the update is approved.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Skyler Roushiro Update.   Skyler Roushiro Update. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:01 am

(REAL UPDATE)

Since that there are many people here in Tokyo, Skyler decides to change his SkyanceSniper Outfit and get a new persona.

John Ronin (NEW Persona [The name AND Appearance of his best friend that he accidently killed because of a bet when they had to assassinate a Russian General/Marshal in a Hidden War]) (Also, if approved, John replaces Saeki... Saeki Sucks XD)

Skyler Roushiro Update. Anime_10(better picture...)

(or with another one of Sky's favorite Jackets)

Skyler Roushiro Update. New_pe10

SkyanceSniper (NEW Outfit 1 [used when he's Zaro and has to change quickly and has to go assassinate, mellee style.])

Skyler Roushiro Update. 2nd_ne11

SkyanceSniper (Zaro; has more time to change)

Skyler Roushiro Update. 2nd_sk10

SkyanceSniper (Replacement for the old picture)

Skyler Roushiro Update. New_sk10
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: Skyler Roushiro Update.   Skyler Roushiro Update. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Very nice, I'll approve this too. I love the pictures! <3
Back to top Go down
https://cityofdarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyler Roushiro Update.   Skyler Roushiro Update. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyler Roushiro Update.
Page 1 of 1