City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:27 am

Moka's blood still kept increasing. Maka's eyes grew wide as did Moka's. Then it came. Her nose gushed out blood. "KYAAAAA!" she screamed in pain as she collapsed to her knees holding her nose. "O-Ow...." she said. Maka ran to her sister. "M-Moka-chan!" she screamed picking up her sister. "Her blood never does that when she drinks a human's blood....could it be that.....that bionic eye isn't all that's different about him?" Maka asked herself. "Were any of your relatives monsters in the past?" she asked him trying to wake her sister up.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:36 am

"Um... No," Skyler says, "but I have an O-blood type..."
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:15 pm

"Positive or negative?" Maka asked remembering that negative blood types can do the exact opposite that positive blood does to Moka. It will make her blood increase horribly instead of calming it down like positive blood can. She tried to wake Moka up. Moka woke up and wiped her nose. "Maka.....why am I so different from other vampires?" Moka asked. Maka's eyes grew sad with sympathy. Moka hadn't questioned her condition in so long.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:35 am

"Negative. It doesn't matter because I'm going to change my blood type to A-positive." Skyler says, opening his PDA, checking the calendar. His blood transfusion change to A-positive was actually today, and in 4 hours.
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:23 am

Maka sighed. "That explaines why her blood increased." she mumbled. Moka woke up and wiped the blood off her face. "That's weird....that never happens after I drink blood." Moka said.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:37 am

"I apologize, but tomorrow or in 2 or 3 days, I think, maybe, that you would be able to drink my blood without that happening again. Either that or you're sick or something. I don't know, I'm just human." Skyler says with a little chuckle, then he notices that his .500 smith and weston super magnum is still out. So he grabs his right shoe and pushes the sole of it forward, revealing a small compartment. He places the magnum in the compartment and the closes it back up.
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Moka smiled brightly. "That's so cool!" she said leaning over. Maka simply stayed silent, obviously not really all that mezmorized by the thing. "Is it easy carrying around a gun like that in your shoe?" Moka asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:39 am

"Only when it doesn't misfire..." Skyler says as he gives a really faint chuckle. Then he remembers about his motorcycle and then asks (again), "Oh! I nearly forgot. Do you still know where my motorcycle is at?"
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:17 am

"Yeah! Follow me!" Moka said grabbing Skyler's hand and pulling him to where the motorcycle was. "So tell me, was Daemon your only disguise? And why do you use a disguise anyway? Is it because you're hotter when you disguise yourself as Daemon?" Moka asked bluntly.
-------------------------------------
Maka just smirked mischeveously. "You're quite the mechanic. Considering all the stuff you've built, I'm impressed.Congradulations, human." Maka said.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:05 am

"I work as an assassin. I don't want to be caught or killed, so I use my disguises in the day time most of the time so 'if' anyone who saw my real face when I'm doing an assassination wouldn't recognize me if they saw me again or I see them again." Skyler explains. Then he turns to Maka and says, "Oh, it's nothing compared to my house."
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Maka smirked putting one hand on her hips as she started swinging them when she walked. "Oh, so the human has a big fancy house too huh? Well I'd like to see it compare to our house, right, Moka-chan?" she asked somewhat seductively, but not meaning it. "I don't know. I gotta see his house first."Moka said sweetly. "Sorry it's taking so long." Moka said rubbing his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:02 am

"Oh, my house is just over there." Skyler says pointing towards a the top of a huge group of trees that was just about half a mile away, in the other direction of his motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:53 am

"Okay! The motorcycle is right over there!" Moka said happily, pulling Skyler by the motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Kokoa Shuuzen

Kokoa Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:21 am

Kokoa looked at the motorcycle and examined it. "So cool!" she mumbled. Then she saw a spiky haired guyand two other girls with him. She hid behind a tree and watched them.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:49 am

( OOC: Pic of motorcycle - An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 F_189710 )

Skyler, still being pulled, sees a glimpse of Kokoa's hair and then asks in Kokoa's direction, "I know that you are over there, so can you show yourself so we can see who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2