City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Makai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Netherwolf

Netherwolf

Makai Empty
PostSubject: Makai   Makai I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:57 am

Last edited by Netherwolf on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai   Makai I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:05 pm

Great Character, but first you'll need an avatar and you'll be good to go.

Also, you have to either remove or edit you're special attacks. Like on Deathly Howl, you can say that when you use it in front of someone that's close to you, it can push them back a far distance and it deafens them for a couple minutes. but Perfect defense... I don't know about that one.
Back to top Go down

Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai   Makai I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Netherwolf wrote:
-Speed Opponents – First I scream really loud so they lose their hearing ability, then I smash the ground causing dust to fly everywhere so I can either conceal myself and attack when I see an opening or run and hide when I get the chance to.
-Psychic Opponents –
Option 1 - I think specifically about ONE action then using my instincts, I attack them wildly so that they can't read or control my thoughts
Option 2 - I mentally push them out using nothing but willpower. (Oh yeah, I can do that. Just need to concentrate, that’s all.
-Flying Opponents – I stand in one spot and using my senses, I detect where, when, and how they are going to strike me, then once they are close enough, I grab them and will either beat them senseless or eat them. (Depends on how annoyed I am with the attacks) If they won’t attack me using close range combat, I’ll lure them into a place or situation where they have to.
-People who control Fire – I find some way of either muffling the fire with dirt or something like that or I’ll steal away their oxygen by running around them really fast. (Heat – Oxygen = No fire. Duh!)
-People who control Ice – I’ll use my voice to disrupt the stability of their attacks.
-People who control Water – Pretend to be really weak, and when they’re close, kill them or beat them senseless (Again, depends on their type of attack and how strong they are)
-People who control Electricity – I’ll fight the way I normally would but stay really close to the ground and away from anything that can act as a conductor and when he attacks me, I’ll stick my tail in the ground so it will act as a “Ground” This way allowing the electricity to flow threw me and into the ground without harming me at all. (Take a physics class, you’ll see)
-People who control Ground – I’ll lure them to a place where there is little to no earth for them to control, then let them have it, overpower all their attacks and charge them head-on or I’ll run like hell. (Earth is damn near EVERYWHERE! What the hell else am I suppose to do?)

Special Attacks:
Deathly Howl: ((Which btw, I did not steal from Harry Potter. Made it up when I was 10)) I howl at a pitch so high that anyone who hears it goes deaf. Also, whatever is in front on me when I howl is near-instantaneously disintegrated. ((I use this only during one on one fights or when I’m surrounded and none of my friends or allies are around.))
Perfect Defense: By combining all my senses, I and create something of a 90 meter radius barrier around me that allows me to sense nearly anyone or anything as long as they are moving equal to or slower than the speed of sound

Alright. Sorry but I need to point a few things out.

The "deathly scream", I don't think it should be able to take away ALL their hearing ability. Maybe make them deaf for a few seconds.

Psychic opponents can read your thoughts any time. Sorta the reason their called 'psychic'. I don't think a wherewolf is mentally possible to push a psychic out of their minds. (I think youve read Twilight..)

Flying opponents seem fine. But it their like, 65 feet in the air, no jumping and getting them. xD

Fire opponents seem fine too. Just dont go too rough on them!

Ice opponents, Again, your voice can not be that high pitched. A wolves voices are deep anyway.

Water opponents - They might just dround you while your acting weak, i'd try to work up a better strategy. Lol

Electrical opponents, I have taken a physics class. Even if there is a 'ground', the electrisity will be flowing through you. You'll still get shocked with high voltage anyway.

Ground opponents- Rock is ground too.

Please make perfect defence less perfect. >.<

Im very very very very very sorry for pointing all this out! T~T We just have a thing about 'over powerfull characters' here. Other than all of this, get an avatar and change your screen name to your characters name.
Back to top Go down

Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai   Makai I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Oh noes.

Don't leave. D: I wasn't trying to be mean! I was trying to be the opposite of mean! T~T
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai   Makai I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:49 pm

They left?
Back to top Go down

Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai   Makai I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Yes! Im so so sorry. T~T
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai   Makai I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:21 am

Lol, it's fine. From what John told me, we don't want them here anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://cityofdarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Makai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai   Makai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Off Topic :: Character Bios-
Jump to: