City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helios the Five

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

Helios the Five Empty
PostSubject: Helios the Five   Helios the Five I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Names: Helios He uses his name as a surname for his different bodies.

Alias: everyone of his bodies are referred to as a different Helios.
Pink Haired Guy: Helios Zonbi
Black Haired Guy: Helios Masamune
Green Haired Guy: Helios Chikyuu
Pink Haired Girl: Helios Sakura
Yellow Haired Girl: Helios Amatsuotome

Race: Lesser Divine

Looks:Is reborn into a different form every 10000 years.
Spoiler:
Helious has five different bodies and that share a hive connected mind, they all share the same thoughts for they all are the same person.

Personality: Helios hates the world and wishes to destroy it, he acts on a multitude of ways to get what he wants. He tends to play into different ways of acting between his different personalities, but they all think the same thing and there real intentions are always there. Helious wants this world to be destroyed and purged of the human race. He finds them pathedic, weak and undeserving on the planet. He wants to recreate the world in a better image, his image.

Powers: Each of his bodies have their own powers.

All the bodies mind are linked making it near impossible for mind control or an infection of the mind to happen. The all are able to turn on and off the diffrent senses thet all of them have.

Zonbi: This body has mastered the dark arts of Necromancy, he bring back dead bodies in the area and control them like puppet manually, or give them orders that they obey. The have no mind of their own or free will.

This body also has the ability to put a seal on a body to preserve it, and make it's body resume normal functions and can actually healed damaged organs and tissue, blood, etc

Masamune: This body has the ability to morph wood, metal, stone, and other inanimate objects around him into weapons and armour among other things. this body also has much more strength, and endurance than the rest of the bodies. His skin is very tough and makes it much harder to hurt him.

Chikyuu: This body has control over the elements Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Light, Darkness. He can not create them from scratch but he can amplify small amounts to much larger quantities.

This body can also absorb the elements into his body, his body will adapt into a elemental of the absorbed that element and has even greater control of it, but when he is an elemental of one element he can only control that one.

Sakura: This body absorbs energy from the surrounds, from all living life forms. She has seven seals on her body which all contain massive amounts of energy stored. He hands can take an eternal form and when she touches a living organisim she steals some of there energy. She turns raw energy into a black-purple arua which she has complete control over.

She also has with feeding a large amount of her energy into ones body substain them even if the should be dead, and keep them alive. They most be alive though.

Amatsuotome: This body has the powers create creatures and other things by drawing them with her celestial brushes. Her ability to draw is unmatched she can move her hands to almost a blur to the human eyes. She can summon a starry night and with much concetration she can draw and summon her 12 most powerful summons the beast of the Zodiac. She is also the most nimble and swiftest of the bodies.

Bio: Helios was a god that was suppose to be one of the watchers of earth, society was going to thrive oh the human race, all humans were pure of heart and there souls clean as water. Helios found that oh so boring, and decided ti spice up humans a little, he added the feelings of lust, greed, anger , he wanted to make humans more intresting and not these boring little clones just working day in and out being nothing but happy.

This was the caused many human problems and they had became deluded from the pure of souls that they once were the gods pride and joy. the higher gods punished him serverly for this, and were going to banish him to the world, before hamd he added as mucch anarchy and destruction as he could like disese, and created the thought that death wasn't an honor, He also sent thousands of inperfect humans, which later became other races across the world. He found them oh so more intresting.

He was banished to the world, The gods decided from there on that gods would not mettle in affairs of the worlds from above anymore. He was sealed around the time of the year 0 and had a 1500 Year inprisionment, and then would be released froms his prision to travel the world forever. They didn't expect him to still have so much power and would take rebelion on the human race. For about 500 years he trained in his powers and watched humans, until now this was there time on weakness. There technology might be the best they had ever had, but there hearts have been the weakest, and the easiest to control and destroy. Helios plans on purging the world of humans and to allow the defected monsters that he let out so long ago thrive, or at the very least he planned on allowing his creatures to take control of the worthless world.

To have a base of operation he been able to create a small dimension that he called his own. It is a massive open field of red grass with a white oak tree in the center of it. Around it are 7 large tourches lit with fire that burns white. Helios can trap the living in here, and keep them alive, since time doesn't move in this plain. At the end of the field there is an endless sea, where no things could get past, not even helios.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodstain.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

Helios the Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helios the Five   Helios the Five I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:27 pm

I'm approving myself since Danica doesn't even have her character up and I think it might motivate her to place her character up.

"HA"
"HA"
"HA"
"HA"
"HA"
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

Helios the Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helios the Five   Helios the Five I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:25 am

I wass soooo looking forward to approving you but nooo. I'm working on mine right now. So nyuh!
Back to top Go down
https://cityofdarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

Helios the Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helios the Five   Helios the Five I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:28 am

Add a chat box so I can pester you, motivationally Razz
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Helios the Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helios the Five   Helios the Five I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Wait...I was reading over this and it says your reborn into a different body every 1000 years, yet your different bodies exsist stimutaniously. How does that work? Like RPing in the field, Matsamune had Sakura on his shoulders, yet his body takes that form every other century? I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helios the Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helios the Five   Helios the Five I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helios the Five
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Off Topic :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: